The dates for the Riga Hockey Cup 2022/ Summer edition are set and we are pleased to invite your club to participate in our International Tournament to be held in Riga (Latvia).
PARTICIPATION FEE & DATES:
1.) U11 (2012) / U-13 (2010) / U-15 (2008) / U14 girls (2009)
2.) U12 (2011) / U14 (2009) / U16 (2007) / U19 girls (2004)
1.) August 19-20-21
2.) August 26-27-28
Format: Each team will play 6 games of 3 x 15 minutes running time (last 2 minutes stop time).
Tournament fee: € 650.00 per team.
Individual fee per player/coach will be € 195.00 per person based on 4 nights in a double room (surcharge for single rooms).
Included in the fees:
- 4 (or 3) nights in a 4-star hotel including breakfast.
- 5 meal per tournament (lunch / dinner on Friday, lunch / dinner on Saturday and lunch on Sunday).
- Tourist tax 1 euro per night per person
- Personal attention for each player / individual award
- meals on Thursday
- dinner on Sunday
- insurance, transportation during the tournament and travel expenses
- All tournaments will start at Friday at around 08.00 hrs
- All tournaments will be finished on Sunday around 19.00 hrs
- Teams are expected to arrive on Thursday
- Return trip by ferry or plane should be planned not before 21.30 hrs on Sunday
- All teams must have copies of ID or passports available during all their games
- Schedules for the tournaments will be published in official website www.rhc.lv at least 10 days before the tournament commences
- Teams must take care of their own health, travel insurance and Covid regulation according to CDC suggestions
- The number of teams in each group is limited:
HOW TO APPLY:
You can apply your team via online registration here: ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
Together with the online application (form) you should transfer a deposit of Euro 400.00 per team (no exception can be made). All payments must be made by bank transfer.
All transfer costs must be paid by the team. Teams who fail to pay the deposit by bank will not be guaranteed a place in the tournament.
When your team has been accepted, the tournament fee will be charged together (plus) with the charge for each player/coach.
The balance (tournament fee minus the deposit fee of Euro 400.00 plus fee per player/coach plus all additional services) will be called in for in August 1st .
Payments must be made to:
“RIGA CUP EVENTS” SIA
Reg. Nr. 40203079105
Address: Uzvaras bulvāris 10, Rīga, Latvia, LV-1048
IBAN code: LV33HABA0551043656504
BIC code: HABALV22
Please mention: Invoice Nr. RHC-22/111+ your team’s name with your payment.
When payment received, the team will be published in the official web page: www.rhc.lv, and team leader will get access to our online platform. Login and password will be sent on team’s leader email.
The application is binding. Teams who will not be among the participants will get their Euro 400.00 back. When cancellations are made after your team has been accepted in the tournament no refund can be given on the deposit.
Parents can stay in the same hotel as players and coaches if required, but can also be booked in one of our other partner hotels.
Accommodation in 4-star hotel
-Single room: 65euro per night
-Double room: 75euro per night
-Triple room: 108euro per night
We also arrange transportation for your personal needs during your stay.
One way transfer cost 95euro + VAT, we offer 47-53 sets busses.
Private buss rent 450 euro + VAT per day.
The tournament will take place in Volvo Arena, Inbox Arena, Ozo Arena, Kurbads arena Mogo arena. Other Arenas might be used if necessary.
For any further information please feel free to contact me.
SIA “Riga Cup Events” chairmen of the board
mobile phone: +371 26378360
I’m looking forward to seeing you in Riga!