INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOUR USE OF RIGA HOCKEY CUP WEBSITE AND COOKIES
The Riga Hockey Cup (hereinafter RHC) website collects personal data about website visitors. When someone visits our website, we use third-party service Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information (such as IP address and type of browser used) and information about visitor behavior patterns. We do this to allow us to keep track of the number of visitors to different parts of the site and to understand how our site is used. We do not attempt to ascertain the identity of individuals who visit our website or the nature of the visit. We will not share your information with other organizations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we will not pass on your information to other sites.
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or other device by websites you visit. They are widely used to make sites work or to make sites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to site owners.
TEAM REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT REGISTRATION DATA
Registration data will be used to process your application and provide the necessary support during the tournament. By submitting registration data, you do not object to the data being used to process your application and provide the necessary support during the tournament.
- In order to register your team for participation in the RHC tournament, you need to fill in the registration form, providing basic information - team name, team country, team group, contact person (name, e-mail address, telephone number), etc.
- To register your RHC profile on the website www.rhc.lv, you need to provide basic information - name, surname, gender, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
- The specified data may be transferred to third parties with whom the RHC cooperates and who provide services to the RHC in order to ensure and improve the operation of the RHC (eg data hosting and maintenance, data and site security, payment processing, risk and fraud prevention and detection, data analysis, text and e-mail services, legal and financial services). Data may be transferred to such third parties only to the minimum and necessary for the RHC to provide its services, and only if they have entered into appropriate confidentiality obligations.
- Third-party advertisements may be placed on the website www.rhc.lv and may be displayed or sent, including in an interactive way (for example, in games, etc.). Information about users and their personal data is never passed on to advertisers, but advertisers may have the right to define the audience of the ad (for example, by the user's gender, age, location, contact information, etc.).
- Personal data may be disclosed in the cases and in accordance with the procedures specified in regulatory enactments (for example, in response to a request from a court or competent authority or to report illegal activity).
- Supply of personal data is a prerequisite for the creation of a profile and receive services from the RHC.
- The RHC stores and processes data until the user profile is deleted. After deleting the profile, personal data may be processed if required by law.
FILMING, PHOTOGRAPHY AND PUBLISHING / BROADCASTING OF MATERIALS
By attending and / or participating in the RHC tournament, you do not object to filming, photographing and publishing / broadcasting photo / video material in the tournament media.
CHANGES AND COMMUNICATION
We reserve the right to make changes to these rules. All changes to the rules will be published on the website www.rhc.lv. You can contact us about data processing and protection issues by sending an e-mail to Janis.Jansons@rhc.lv